PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE.
BY CLICKING ON THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON, OR OPENING THE PACKAGE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK THE "DO NOT ACCEPT" BUTTON AND THE INSTALLATION PROCESS WILL NOT CONTINUE.
This license agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you and Soft Integrator, Ltd. ("we", "us", "our") for the software product called File Type Advisor ("Software") that you are about to download, install or otherwise use. File Type Advisor is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
FEATURES OF THE SOFTWARE
File Type Advisor is a software utility for computers running Microsoft Windows. It helps the user opening files of unknown types by providing information about the corresponding file type and references to programs that can open such files. Furthermore, File Type Advisor can display notifications, when newer versions of programs installed or used on the computer are made available by the publishers of the corresponding programs, thus helping the user to keep all programs up to date.
If bundled with another program, the Software is not required to be installed. That is, you can install the carrier program without installing the Software.
1. The Software and any authorized copies that you make are the intellectual property of and are owned by us. The structure, organization and code of the Software are our valuable trade secrets and confidential information. Except as expressly stated herein, this agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Software and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by us.
2. The Software may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of the Software without written permission from the copyright holder.
3. You may not copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer the Software. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this EULA and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
4. Installing and using the Software signifies that you understand and accept the terms and conditions of this EULA and of our Privacy Statement. Please read the Privacy Statement on our website: http://www.filetypeadvisor.com/privacy-policy.htm
5. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA you must remove the Software from your storage devices and cease to use it.
THE SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING, FAILING TO USE OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
If you have any feedback or questions, please contact us.